Ladies and Gentlemen, we are very pleased to welcome you to our website. We attach great importance to the protection of your data and we want you to feel completely safe when visiting this website.
The administrator of Personal Data is AB-MICRO Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-822), ul. Poleczki No. 23, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000029724, with a share capital of PLN 50,000, VAT ID PL9511998760, REGON 0116422616, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the website user. They are intended for using the website. They contain the name of the website of their origin and their unique number.
Cookies are downloaded each time you enter or exit the website. Cookies are not used to identify you, and your identity is not established on their basis.
Cookies record your activity on the website by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way that is optimized to your individual preferences. The solutions used on the website are safe for you. Through cookies, it is not possible to get dangerous or malicious software to your devices.
PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
- Adjusting the content of the website to your individual preferences, above all, these files recognize the device to display the website according to your preferences, tailored to its individual needs;
- Preparing statistics to help learn about the preferences and behavior of website users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows for improving their structure and content, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- The possibility of logging into the customer zone;
- Maintain the website session (after logging in), thanks to which you do not have to re-enter your password and login to each subpage.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The administrator uses different types of cookies.
1. Classification by the length of storage:
- The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
- Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
2. Classification by the purpose for which cookies are used:
- “Essential” cookies – they contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as website navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies;
- “Functional” cookies – preference cookies enable the website to remember information that changes the appearance or functioning of the website, eg. the preferred language or region in which the user is located;
- “Analytical” cookies – cookies, delivered via embedded YouTube videos and recording anonymous statistical data
- “Marketing” cookies – cookies that are used to track users on websites. The purpose is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to individual users and thus more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers;
All cookies currently used by the website, their type/source, name, and description have been detailed in the cookie declaration mode [click here].
CONSENT TO COOKIES
You can make access to cookies limited to your device (except for essential cookies). When limiting the access of cookies, the use of the website will be possible, except for the functions that by their nature require cookies.
When entering the website, the user has three choices:
- If you choose the “reject all” option, the website administrator will only use the necessary cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website;
- If you select the “customize selection” option, you will be able to individually adjust your preferences and conditions regarding the cookies that will be used;
To adjust the selection, we ask you to select the “customize selection” option. In the “customize selection” mode, you have the option to select the types of cookies that you agree to, and not to select others (essential cookies cannot be deselected, as they are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website). The owners of other websites will not have access to this data unless you express such consent in a separate clause, which will be made available to you for legitimate purposes.
CHANGE OF COOKIES SETTINGS
You can remove access to cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser you use to review the website.
To change cookie settings in your browser, you should:
- Open the browser;
- In the upper right corner, click “More”;
- Then click “Settings”;
- Search for “Privacy and security”/”Stored data and cookies”/”Cookies and other website data” (depending on the type of browser used by the User);
- Click “See all website data and permissions”: then “Clear all data” or in “Search” search for the page where you want to clear saved and accepted cookies;
- After re-entering the website, it will be possible to adjust cookie settings and preferences from the beginning. Changes to cookie settings in the user’s web browser may limit or prevent access to some website functions.
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY